Customize Your Software With a Freelancer
Do you know you can "customize" your DMXReady apps at the code level to create unique custom applications?
Why replace or throw away your existing website/investment when you can make your DMXReady applications -- and your whole website -- fresh, modern, and super functional?
There are literally thousands of freelance programmers/designers available to customize and update your DMXReady apps.
They can perform all work directly on your files on your server. No further uploading, installing, or updating necessary -- they can take care of it all.
There is no easier way to give your DMXReady apps (and your website) a quick update without the time and cost involved in a replacement.
What can a Freelance web professional do for you?
Apply New Look & Feel
- Wrap inside a responsive design framework like Bootstrap, jquery mobile, skeleton etc. (learn more)
- Install a new CSS style sheet or edit the CSS of your DMXReady app to better to match your web site design.
- Integrate a 3rd party theme, template or CSS skin to modernize your existing DMXReady app.
- Update your DMXReady app content, graphics and other media.
Automate Your Apps (and Business)
- Add email notification scripts to your existing apps to help you track comments, content changes, page views etc.
- Create scripts that will run scheduled maintenance, marketing and admin tasks automatically.
- Add a "Contact Us" or "Request a Quote" form to automate your sales process.
Add New Features/Functionality
- Add additional fields to your existing DMXReady app forms and database.
- Complete any of our knowledgebase "how-to" articles
- Add social media and community services buttons like twitter/facebook/linkedin to your apps.
SEO Your DMXReady Apps
- Create a custom scripts to dynamically generate meta tags based on page content.
- Customize your web.config file to generate google friendly url's URL's and permanent redirects.
- Restructure folder, file and naming architecture to better match your project.
Import/Export Your Data
- Import external data into your DMXReady app database (you can export your data into excel, make your edits/additions directly in excel and import all your changes).
- Export your DMXReady app database content into a format that you can import into a 3rd party software or cloud service.
Install New Apps & Updates
- Install v1.x or v2.x DMXReady app updates without affecting your existing customizations.
- Install and "plugin" a DMXReady app or accessory so it fits perfectly into your existing design.
Re-Mix Apps & Accessories
- Combine other DMXReady apps with your existing apps to create a unique custom solution that matches your exact requirements.
Improve Performance Of Your Apps
- Convert your DMXReady app database to MySQL or MS SQL database (must be supported by your webhost).
- Audit your DMXReady app installations and apply protection techniques to ensure maximum security and protection from hackers.
- Move your app to a different webhost.
- Special Requests - Let your web pro know what you need and they will tell you if it can be done.