The Easy CMSDMXReady CMS gives website owners control over their own web content. If you can use a web browser like Internet Explorer, you can add, edit, and delete your own content from the office, from home, or from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. No more waiting, and no more web design headaches!
- Fully functional, database-driven CMS website with pre-defined layout - installs in minutes!
- Easily add, edit, delete content through the built-in Page Editor
- Pre-built database means no complicated server configurations
- Fully customizable - change the script, HTML code, layout to meet your needs
- Easily insert the main elements of your website into a web template using Dreamweaver or any HTML editor
- Password-protected Control Panel
- Upload images, documents, Flash elements, or any file using the built-in Asset Manager
- New pages automatically inserted into your link structure
- Unlimited pages and sub-pages
- Plugin v1 apps - see compatibility note
- Plugin v2 apps - see v2 apps
- Add in your own custom features
- Apply ANY standard theme or website template
The examples below demonstrate how CMS v2 is being customized and used in real world web projects. CMS v2 can be used “right out of the box” or can be customized (content & code) to seamlessly blend into any web site design, theme or template.
If you have an example of your work with DMXReady CMS v2 send us the link.
- Digital Download: Instant download from your order history page.
- CMS v2 can be used on ANY Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008, IIS) or Windows Hosting Plan that supports ASP (3.0 or greater) which is standard on ALL windows servers or web hosting plans.
- If you are uncertain about compatibility, download our FREE web server testing script to find out if your web server is compatible.
- If you require windows hosting, checkout out our list of recommended windows web hosting providers.
- Latest desktop browsers (as well as IE7!), tablets and smartphone devices.
- MS Access database included (MySQL & MSSQL compatible).
Warranty & Support
- 15 Day full refund guarantee. See our refund policy for more info.
- 30 Days support for installation & setup. See our support policy for more info.
- Full lifetime access to the CMS v2 support portal.
- Additional priority support is available on a per ticket basis. See here for more info.
How to Install
- Unzip all files to a local folder on your computer
- Upload/FTP all files and folders to your Windows web host/server (using Dreamweaver, Net2FTP or FileZilla, BulletFTP, CuteFTP etc.)
- Browse to your admin dashboard and start publishing content (plug-in, add content, customize)
How To Use CMS v2
- Stand Alone Usage - can run side by side your existing website.
- Plugin Use - can run inside an existing web page from your website. See the plugin wizard for instructions.
- CMS Suite Plugin - can run inside DMXReady CMS Suite.
How To Customize
One big advantage to using CMS v2 is that although it's "ready to go, right out of the box," it is also fully customizable. You can use ANY HTML editor to edit the application pages, including: Dreamweaver (all versions), Expression Web, Front Page, Go Live, Notepad etc. or any other HTML editor. You can learn more about customizing DMXReady apps in our customization guidelines.
Don't want to Do-It-Yourself? Hire a freelance web professional to help you.
Bonus Accessories Included FREE with purchase of CMS v2
No accessories available for CMS v2
Pro Services Pack 2 - $150
Get a minimum of 2 hours Professional Service time from DMXReady. Use this time for installation, custom programming, Bootstrap conversion and much more.
Priority Support Ticket - $45
Receive personalized troubleshooting or "getting-started" support direct from dmxready programmers.
If you can't find what you are looking for, contact us to discuss your service requirements.