PayPal Store Manager v1
Accept PayPal and Credit Card Payments Through Your Website
DMXReady PayPal Manager allows you to turn your website into an e-commerce marketplace.
- Sign up for a PayPal Business Account directly from PayPal Manager
- Change PayPal administration settings and connections on one page
- Add pre-configured PayPal button, or customize and use your own
- Includes DMXReady Catalog Manager to organize and display products
- Automatically processes payments, 24/7
- Includes pre-configured MS Access database (MS Access not required)
- Fully customizable - change the Login page to match your website design, and add different layers of protection
- Integrate with other DMXReady apps like Secure Login Manager
DMXReady PayPal Manager makes creating your own e-commerce site easier!
Download and use PayPal Store Manager v1 "Risk Free" for 15 Days - Learn More
The examples below demonstrate how PayPal Store Manager v1 is being customized and used in real world web projects. PayPal Store Manager v1 can be used “right out of the box” or can be customized (content & code) to seamlessly blend into any web site design, theme or template.
If you have an example of your work with DMXReady PayPal Store Manager v1 send us the link.
- Digital Download: Instant download from your order history page.
- PayPal Store Manager v1 can be used on ANY Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008, IIS) or Windows Hosting Plan that supports ASP (3.0 or greater) which is standard on ALL windows servers or web hosting plans.
- If you are uncertain about compatibility, download our FREE web server testing script to find out if your web server is compatible.
- If you require windows hosting, checkout out our list of recommended windows web hosting providers.
- Latest desktop browsers (as well as IE7!), tablets and smartphone devices.
- MS Access database included (MySQL & MSSQL compatible).
Warranty & Support
- 15 Day full refund guarantee. See our refund policy for more info.
- 30 Days support for installation & setup. See our support policy for more info.
- Full lifetime access to the PayPal Store Manager v1 support portal.
- Additional priority support is available on a per ticket basis. See here for more info.
How to Install
- Unzip all files to a local folder on your computer
- Upload/FTP all files and folders to your Windows web host/server (using Dreamweaver, Net2FTP or FileZilla, BulletFTP, CuteFTP etc.)
- Browse to your admin dashboard and start publishing content (plug-in, add content, customize)
How To Use PayPal Store Manager v1
- Stand Alone Usage - can run side by side your existing website.
- Plugin Use - can run inside an existing web page from your website. See the plugin wizard for instructions.
- CMS Suite Plugin - can run inside DMXReady CMS Suite.
How To Customize
One big advantage to using PayPal Store Manager v1 is that although it's "ready to go, right out of the box," it is also fully customizable. You can use ANY HTML editor to edit the application pages, including: Dreamweaver (all versions), Expression Web, Front Page, Go Live, Notepad etc. or any other HTML editor. You can learn more about customizing DMXReady apps in our customization guidelines.
Bonus Accessories Included FREE with purchase of PayPal Store Manager v1
Get $60 in bonus accessories Included FREE with your purchase of PayPal Store Manager v1
Pro Services Pack 2 - $150
Get a minimum of 2 hours Professional Service time from DMXReady. Use this time for installation, custom programming, web design and much more.
Data Importing - $95
Import your custom data records into your DMXReady app database
Priority Support Ticket - $45
Receive personalized troubleshooting or "getting-started" support direct from dmxready programmers.
Full Service Setup of CMS Suite on your server. Includes Software Installation, Theme Integration, Personalization & Page Creation of up to 5 pages
Basic Installation and setup of DMXReady CMS Suite on your server. Includes Software Installation, Theme Integration & Personalization.
If you can't find what you are looking for, contact us to discuss your service requirements.