Tech Support Options
Your DMXReady software purchase includes 30 Days FREE email support for installation & setup. If you are no longer eligible for free email support (30 days from
Free Tech Support
DMXReady customers are eligible for:
Extended Warranty Program
Enjoy worry-free ownership & usage for one year - $99/year. Receive priority email support, unlimited patches, bug fixes and updates of your DMXReady software product.Purchase Here
Purchase priority email support on a Pay-Per-Incident basis - $45/ticket. Receive personalized troubleshooting, debugging and coaching support for the resolution of "ONE" support incident.Purchase Here
CMS Suite v2 Help Pages
User Guide CMS Suite v2
User Guide for CMS Suite v2 can be found inside the Control Panel of the application.
Login Credentials (pre-loaded)
What you need to complete installation:
- DMXReady CMS Suite v2 zip file (download from members area)
- Winzip, 7-zip or other zip program
- FileZilla, BulletFTP, CuteFTP, Dreamweaver or other FTP client
- Unzip all files to your local site, the folder location on your computer that holds your website files.
- Upload all files and folders to your web server exactly as they were unzipped (DO NOT MODIFY file or folder names)
- Start using your application! - you can access the display page and admin page through the following url's (you need to substitute your domain name):
Location of Application:
Location of Admin Control Panel:
Your default login credentials for the Admin Area are:
Congratulations! You are now ready to setup your installation of CMS Suite v2
- Open the Admin Control Panel of your application through any standard browser:
Location of Admin Control Panel:
- Adding, editing, and deleting entries and Settings is fairly intuitive. However, instructions can be found in the user guide. Be sure to use the “Save” button/link to save any changes you make before you exit the page.
- Configure your server permissions (if necessary): Depending on how your web host has configured your web space, you may encounter a problem where your changes are not being saved to the database. To solve this problem, you simply need to change the read/write permissions on your "/dmxreadyv2/" folder, found in your web space control panel. If you do not know how to do this, please contact your web host company for instructions.
- Configure your email settings (if necessary): Follow the instructions from the readme.html file included in the CMS Suite v2 zip file or admin control panel for step-by-step instructions on how to configure your email settings to match your web hosts requirements.
- Securing Your Admin Area - For security reasons, remember to change the default username and password.
- Securing Your Database: DMXReady HIGHLY recommends you secure your database by following the instructions in our Online Knowledgebase.
- Troubleshooting Web Server Errors: Refer to our troubleshooting section if you encounter problems using CMS Suite v2.
Warranty & Support Conditions
Your DMXReady software purchase includes:
- 15 Day full refund guarantee. See our refund policy for more info.
- 30 Days email support for installation & setup. See our support policy for more info.
- Full lifetime access to the DMXReady product support portal.
TUTORIAL - Skinning Your CMS website
Jazz Up Your DMXReady CMS website with 1000's of Professional Templates and Themes
There are literally thousands of website skins, templates, and themes available on the Internet to help you jazz up your website.
DMXReady has developed this Skinning Tutorial to show you how to wrap CMS Suite with almost any website template available, including WordPress themes. It does require getting into the html code of the web page-since every skin designer does things slightly differently, there is no way to fully automate the process. But with the step-by-step instructions below, you should have no problems doing it yourself - and you'll find that the results are well worth the effort!
If you run into problems or if you have no interest in doing it yourself, you can also hire your own web designer to take care of the skinning for you. See how to hire a web designer.
Click Here to See Some Before-and-After Examples
|Template Provider||Template Name||Screen Shot||
What you need to complete this tutorial:
- DMXReady CMS Suite - Files should be located on your local website folder and uploaded to your website domain.
- Website Template or Theme - You can use ANY Website Template or Wordpress Theme (see recommended template sites).
- HTML Editor - You can use the CMS built-in Live Editor (available in CMS full version only), Notepad, Dreamweaver, Front Page, Silverlight, IE, Firefox etc.)
- FTP Client - You can use FileZilla, BulletFTP, CuteFTP, Dreamweaver etc.
Setup Your Tutorial
You are just two steps from plugging in your new DMXReady application directly into your new or existing website. First, enter your domain name (without the www.):